QUAL01 - QUALITY POLICY
Aperture Group is the leading supplier of high-quality windows, doors and conservatory extruded profile systems to the fenestration industry, known for market-leading products, including Warmcore, Evolve, Shield, Synerjy and Legend.
Aperture Group offer one of the widest product ranges available, across the UK manufacturing site. We continually invest in and enhance our extensive product range to deliver the most innovative, efficient and competitively priced products which add value to our customers’ businesses.
We continually use our experience, skills and creativity to become the first choice supplier within the industry and help our customers to grow their businesses with first-class products that make a real difference.
Through strong Senior Leadership Team leadership and operating a Business Management System (BMS) in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015, we build quality and safety into all our products and services.
Aperture Group Senior Leadership Team is committed to:
1. Continually improve the effectiveness of the BMS, by ensuring that the risks and opportunities within the business that can affect conformity of products and services and customer satisfaction are determined and effectively addressed,
2. Satisfy all applicable requirements, by ensuring that customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met.
3. Maintain the focus on enhancing customer satisfaction.
In order to achieve this, we will:
• Establish and manage an Improvement programme consistent with our Strategy and expectations of our interested parties,
• Provide necessary resources, to achieve intended results,
• Maintain a “One Team” culture, where effective communication and collaboration helps to achieve quality products, delivered on time,
• Make Aperture a great place to work, by valuing and investing in people,
• Effectively train, engage and empower our people to produce quality products, on time, in full,
• Do it once, and do it right, keeping Aperture and its customers ahead of the competition,
• Listen and react to our customers’ feedback,
• Provide an extensive portfolio of industry-leading products, designed to meet and exceed our customers’ requirements,
• Establish partnerships with suppliers and interested parties to provide an improved collaborative service.
This policy will be communicated to all employees and organisation working for and on behalf of Aperture Group, and will be available to other interested parties, upon request.
Right first time, on time, every time
Chief Executive Officer
22nd January 2020